Sunday, October 19, 2008

blog - Status: Three Commitments: 24/36

Since I decided to speak and write only English, I'm writing this in English. My Toefl was terrible (I'll describe this later), so I need to do something special.

This week was not good. Swinging concentration, red drinking substance with around 13.5 degree alcohol, plummeting Wall Street. But, at the same time, rising up my head forward, I can find some hopes. Let's go through it.

■MBA
I got the worst record on Toefl. This depressed me, but a slight moment later, I got thrilled. My determination was settled, my concentration was heightened. The journey is facing the end, flaring a glory spectrum.

■Yosemite
My ring finger is not good. The time the finger got hurt was around the end of August, so the finger has been under the ground for two months. What the hell is going on? But, I've started doing pull-up exercise, stretching, so the time is so close.

■Commitment for the World
Nothing happens. My investment is shrinking, my concentration is faltering, but my commitment will never change. I can say that.


This week, I'm going to be the one.

No comments: